This is the space where we answer FAQs and make announcements
Tank you for
visiting www.GoodHealthBaskets.com. We
appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and
are committed to providing the best quality products we can offer.
The following page will try to answer the most common questions as
well as provide any special announcements we might have.
If we run out of an item, don't dismay. We will
replace any out of stock items with others that are
comparable, and just as nice tasting as the original items.
We also have seasonal items. Items like
chocolates don't travel happily during hot summer
months. We might consider local deliveries in the
DFW area but throughout the country, chocolate
syrup is not our specialty.
At this moment, we can only ship to one address.
If you have multiple addresses, please place an
order per address. Our watch puppy has been
assigned the task of correcting this. She'll get
to it as soon as she finishes her treats
Gifts are shipped within 3 business days from order placement,
payment received and our carrier being able to make it
through our fierce security puppy.
Sometimes the postal service will not accept an address that we are given. If so, we will notify you by email and hold the gift until we hear back from you. If the postal service accepts the address given and it is returned due to an incorrect shipping address provided by you, you will be charged the basket and shipping price. Any gift returned because of circumstances beyond our control (with no error on our or your part) will be refunded the basket price only. If the return is due to an error on our part, you will be refunded the entire amount. If you discover the mistake before it is returned, we may be able to have it forwarded. If so, you are responsible for the condition of the basket after being forwarded. We securely wrap and pad each basket to arrive in perfect condition, however they are delicate and do not endure multiple shipping processes well.
Please notice we have now changed carriers and we now ship via
UPS as default. We will ship every order as soon as we
receive it unless you request a specific shipping date in the
comments section of your order form. Please remember holiday orders
require extra time so please order early.
We do NOT recommend shipping to hospitals and/or hotels. Please
be advised that we cannot be responsible for orders not received due
to circumstances beyond our control, i.e:
- If a basket is returned or forwarded by the hospital because the patient has left, the reshipping costs will be charged to you -- no exceptions.
- Hospitals receive mail at a set time once a day and not at all on weekends. If a package arrives after the hospital's daily delivery/pickup, the mailroom may not accept or deliver the package that day.
- Mailrooms are closed on weekends. Packages received on a Friday will most likely not be delivered until Monday.
- Hospitals will return the basket to us if the patient has left- or forward to the address they have on hand. We cannot be responsible for the condition of the gift basket once it has been forwarded. We carefully pack and ship our gifts to arrive in perfect condition, however they are fragile and do not endure multiple shipping very well. If returned to us, we will contact you for the home address but must charge for redelivery to the home address -- no exceptions. We also cannot refund shipping charges for packages received by the hospital mailroom but not delivered to patients before they go home. If you cancel the order, we must wait until the gift is returned to us from the hospital before refunding the basket price. We cannot refund the shipping price.
- Our recommended solution- Please ship to their home address.
We currently charge by basket weight. Shipping charges will be
assessed at checkout according to destination. Only exception are
noted on special "baskets" and final charge will be
charged afterwards. These special baskets will have a note under the
We do not
currently ship to any other country other than the US. If we ever
figure out custom forms, extra shipping charges, international
carriers, we'll venture into it.
How to Contact Us
If you have
any concerns about our products, deliveries, charges, etc, please send an e-mail to goodhealthbaskets.com.
We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and
remedy any problems you bring to our attention.
You can have complete confidence in ordering online. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and none of your information is ever given to anyone (other than to process your
order). Payments are currently being handled via PayPal and no
credit card information is ever returned to us.
We make every effort to ensure we
provide products that fulfill your needs however,
given everyone is different, the best judge will
be yourself. Please check all labels to ensure our
baskets satisfy your or your recipient's special needs. Please use common sense depending upon your recipients level of sensitivity.
NOTE: We've added more categories. Come check